Hello! I'm James Creixems, also known as webjac.
I’m a UX designer & Web developer. I make effective designs, with clear and concise code, and a consistent visual brand.
- Nationality: Spain (EU) | Venezuela.
- Master in Web Design - Creactiva - Madrid, ES- 2011.
- Information Engineer - UNITEC - Valencia, VE- 2010.
I believe that The reward is the journey. and I live by that principle by being open, progressive & curious.
I can provide you with all the expertise you'll need to complete your Web & mobile projects. Let’s talk!
Other Skills & Qualities
- Quick Learner
- Public Speaking
- Costumer Support
- Team Leader
- New work paradigms
Working as a semi-permanent contractor in charge of all of Tentara's Digital strategy for them and their clients:
- Concept, design and development of their new website.
- Increased yearly revenue in over 40%.
- Coordination of their development team.
- Managed over 30 client's projects including: Web design, UX design, Mobile App design, Book design and typesetting.
Working as a semi-permanent contractor for a year designing and developing for multiple projects including:
- Website development for their Auclair brand
- Mobile App design for their Asensia brand.
- Using PHP to develop a custom quiz webapp for their Asensia brand.
- Designed, developed and deployed multiple WordPress sites for their Asensia Brand.
- Book Desing and typestting of the book: "Growing Younger everyday" by Dr. Laurie Steelsmith.
Managed all web projects & deployment for both Meetic.es and Match.com for Spain and Portugal. My responsibilities included:
- Management and deployment of the new webapp (v6).
- Translations for all new projects.
- Development of new landing pages, banners and marketing strategies.
- Increased conversion rate percentages in 118%.
In Redradix I developed several projects for different clients of the company like Liberty Insurance, SyncTest, etc. using Rails as the main technology behind the projects.
Front-end developer using HAML and SASS for several projects, making all the groundwork for backend developers to integrate their code into the app.
While in Hipertextual I accomplished the release of the new design of the network and also developed new sites for content partners like Telefonica.
- UX Designer for all the Hipertextual blog networks. Collaborated on the release of the full redesign of the network.
- Designed and developed Telefonica's Think BIG blog with a complete overhaul of the layout.
While in Lextrend I developed all the UX, CSS & HTML in projects for MAPFRE, EPSA and several multinational companies.
Computer Science Teacher from 9th to 11th Grade (High School).
Teaching more than 300 students weekly.
Delegation Faculty Advisor: Faculty Advisor for the MUN Delegation of the School.
- Founder member of Web Ink, C.A. / Image Director and Main Designer.
- Project Director: Main Coordinator of Work Groups, web architecture supervisor. User Interface and Experience Designer.
- Corporate Director: General Management of the company. Human Resources management. Accounting and Financial reports. Marketing and advertising strategies.
- Income growth in more than 80%.
- Web Development and Strategy for more than 20 different companies.
- Web Developer & UX Designer for 12 years. Check the Portfolio.
- Consultant on over 60 Web projects, management and digital strategy.
- Speaker in Web-related events, digital, bootstrapping and startup culture.
- In charge of designing websites with over 1 million monthly views: Alt1040, match.es
- Projects I've developed:
Master Studies in Web Design, UX & Interaction Design, Interfaces and Web Development.
Obtained Degree: Master in Web Design
I - XV quarter of Information Engineering, UNITEC.
Obtained Degree: Information Engineer
- 2004 - Delegate: Harvard National Model of Unitec Nations. Legal Committee.
- 2005 - Chair President: World Health Organization, MONUDI 2004.
- 2005 - Chair President: DISEC Commitee, MONUDI 2005.
- 2006 - Secretary General: MONUDI 2006.